Ebook : Substance Use, Abuse and Addiction at Texas Universities and Colleges
In this ebook, you’ll learn about:
- Alcohol abuse on Texas campuses
- Effects of drug and alcohol abuse by college students
- Top ten reasons why college students stop drinking
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, the number of students between the ages of 18 and 24 who sought treatment for a substance use disorder nearly doubled between 1999 and 2009.
This eBook examines and discusses the findings of the survey and takes a look at what Texas colleges and universities are doing to curb drug abuse on their campuses and support students who are in recovery from a substance use disorder.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.