In most cases, medically supervised drug and alcohol detox is necessary for a safe transition from active addiction into sobriety. However, sometimes privacy issues, a busy lifestyle, or convenience can be a barrier to treatment. Our medical detox center in Houston, Texas addresses those unique needs by providing safe and effective detox for working professionals, or anyone who wants heightened comfort and flexibility while detoxing.
What is Executive Detox?
Executive detox is medically supervised drug and alcohol detox that is tailored to the lifestyle of business executives or anyone who needs the utmost privacy and discretion while detoxing. With executive detox, you don’t have to put your professional life on hold to get sober. Our private, convenient, and flexible program can easily be integrated into your lifestyle. Our executive detox program is distinguished from other programs because clients receive medication-assisted detox treatment in a high-end environment with enhanced levels of discretion and privacy.
Executive Amenities: A High-End Alternative to Traditional Detox
Clients of our executive detox program have access to deluxe amenities and comforts that are typically not provided by traditional detox programs. Our deluxe amenities include:
- Private room
- King size bed
- Access to a personal cell phone and computer
- Personalized meals catered by local Houston restaurants
- Ultimate discretion and anonymity
FREE INSURANCE VERIFICATION
We work with a number of different U.S. insurance providers! Verify your benefits now by filling out the following form.
Don’t worry, it’s:
- Completely confidential
- No obligation
- Just takes a few minutes
Find out if your insurance will pay for your treatment and begin your recovery journey today!
Discreet, Accommodating Detox for Those Who Need it Most
This type of detox program is beneficial for a variety of clients, including (but not limited to):
- Business executives
- Public figures
- Medical professionals
- Anyone with an established career
- Anyone who needs additional privacy and discretion during detox
Phone and Laptop-Friendly Drug Detox Programs in Houston
We provide medication-assisted detox treatment for all addictive substances including:
- Prescription drugs
- Synthetic drugs
Individualized, Evidence-Based Detox Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
At Briarwood, our experienced, compassionate, and professional staff provides effective medical treatment to combat cravings and reduce uncomfortable symptoms associated with drug and alcohol withdrawal. Our executive detox program is comprised of the following three stages:
- Comprehensive assessment – Before your treatment begins, our staff will complete a comprehensive clinical and physical assessment to determine your needs and create a personalized detox program to address them.
- Supervised detox – Once your treatment has begun, our staff will monitor your progress to ensure your safety and comfort as we help you gradually ease into a state of sobriety. Our detox programs are completely fluid, meaning treatment will be adjusted as your needs change.
- Clinical counseling – Counseling sessions with our clinical staff will address your thoughts, emotions, and questions regarding the recovery process. This will also help you prepare for entry into a rehab program if you choose to continue your treatment after detox.
Executive detox at Briarwood serves as the cornerstone of a well-rounded addiction treatment regimen. Upon completion of your program, our staff will provide recommendations for ongoing treatment.
Convenient, Quiet Location with Highly Credentialed Staff
Our detox center is located at 1019 Ashland Street in Houston, Texas and is nestled in a quiet neighborhood of the historic Houston Heights. Conveniently located 30 minutes south of George Bush Intercontinental Airport and 20 minutes northwest of downtown Houston, our facility is easily accessible for professional clients. We maintain a peaceful atmosphere that encourages physical healing and personal growth, while also catering to the needs of the working professional.
Address: 1019 Ashland St Houston, TX 77008
Phone: (832) 645-2051
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.