What Makes Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center Different?
Beds Available Today.
100% Confidential Guarantee
Individualized Treatment Plans
Locating a reputable drug and alcohol rehab center for yourself or a loved one can be an overwhelming process. While it’s easy to become disheartened during this process, we want to reassure you that there is hope for long-term recovery and there is more than one way to get there.
Nova Recovery Center provides the individualized, quality care you or your loved one needs to finally beat addiction and enter into a rewarding life of sobriety. If you’re wondering what sets us apart from other outpatient and inpatient rehab centers, below are the main factors to consider.
During drug and alcohol rehab, the recovery experience for men and women is vastly different. In addition, there are plenty of distractions and uncomfortable situations that may arise during co-ed treatment. Nova provides gender-specific treatment to maximize comfort and recovery success by removing those barriers and addressing specific concerns, emotions and life situations that may arise for both men and women. Learn more
For most individuals, 30 days is simply not enough time to both rid the body of harmful substances and restore the life skills needed to maintain sobriety. Nova’s 90-day residential treatment program is designed to help prevent relapse and bolster each individual’s chances of long-term success. This treatment approach provides an adequate amount of time to not only address surface level problems but also dig deep and address the root issues that may have caused the addiction in the first place.
Distractions and outside influences can also make recovery and sobriety very difficult. At Nova, we provide a safe, clean and comfortable place to focus on making those day-to-day changes that will eventually lead to a fulfilling life of sobriety. Learn more
Continuum of Care
Nova’s continuum of care provides long-term support that is completely tailored to your needs. We offer the following licensed clinical care services through our Texas drug and alcohol rehab centers:
- Residential Inpatient Treatment – Our evidence-based therapeutic treatments address mind, body, and spirit for a solid and lasting recovery. Individual treatment plans are created based on a personal assessment that addresses specific needs, and individuals are housed in luxury accommodations located in the heart of Hill Country.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Nova’s IOP is ideal for those transitioning out of inpatient treatment or for people who are unable to commit to an inpatient treatment program. Individuals meet three times a week for the duration of this eight-week program to discuss and learn about the important life skills that will help maintain a sober life.
- Aftercare – The path to long-term recovery is littered with unexpected situations. This group therapy program is led by a licensed counselor and is designed to provide additional support for alumni of Nova’s residential inpatient treatment program.
- Sober Living – Our sister program, Eudaimonia Recovery Homes, provides safe, comfortable and sober living environments for those seeking complete recovery from addiction. Living in a sober home with others who are working through the same struggles offers an immersive community atmosphere that overflows with hope, encouragement and real-life strategies to kick addiction for good.
- Personal Monitoring – Nova’s personal monitoring program provides each individual with a sober coach who will serve as an accountability partner on the road to lifelong sobriety. Weekly meetings with your sober coach provide the support and guidance needed to meet life goals and avoid triggers and relapse.
The life-changing principles of recovery found in the 12-Step Program are designed to tear down long-standing walls and provide solutions to problems that make sobriety possible. Each client at Nova will walk through the 12-Step Program with a recovery specialist, a counselor, and their peers. This program provides an outlet for the individual to address their feelings, gain a deeper understanding of themselves, and address certain behaviors, actions, and attitudes they need to change. Learn more
Addiction doesn’t just affect the addicted individual — it has an impact on the entire family system. At Nova, our family program is an intensive three-day program that addresses family issues and behaviors to work towards healing. This program involves the following activities:
- Informative lectures
- Daily homework assignments
- Therapy groups (with and without the client present)
- Experiential exercises (role reversal, mirroring, modeling)
- Interaction with community support groups
Chronic Relapse Specialization
Many clients come to us exhausted after multiple attempts at getting sober. Of these individuals, many are looking for more than just a cookie-cutter rehab experience. At Nova, you will work with a recovery specialist and a counselor to thoroughly address each step in the 12-step program. Our in-depth approach offers a deeply individualized experience that encourages healing and restoration of the whole person, while also providing important life skills and tools for sober living.
Getting Started at a Nova Alcohol and Drug Rehab Center
Nova is dedicated to your long-term recovery and personal health. Our admissions team is here to assist you throughout your specific care program so you can emerge back into society as a healthy, independent and sober individual.
To get started, all you need to do is call 855.834.6682 today. A member of our admissions team will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have about our drug and alcohol rehab centers.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.