Austin Drug Rehab Center
Intensive outpatient program in Austin
Spots Available Today.
Our Austin Intensive Outpatient Program
Nova’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides a high level of addiction treatment and care. This outpatient rehab program is ideal for individuals who need ongoing support as they transition from an inpatient rehab center into a life in recovery on their own. It’s also a great option for those who don’t have the ability to commit to a residential drug rehab program. We understand that life continues, even while you’re working to free yourself from addiction. Our Austin IOP program provides the freedom you need to attend addiction treatment without neglecting other obligations such as work or school.
Our IOP program meets three times each week at our safe, comfortable IOP office in Austin. With every meeting, you’ll be empowered with knowledge, skills, and peer support as you learn about the diseases of drug and alcohol addiction. You’ll also explore any personal issues you are facing in recovery and utilize the time to develop and practice the life skills you need to maintain your sobriety for the long haul.
Nova’s Austin IOP lasts about eight weeks. This timeframe creates a consistent source of accountability and support as you wade through the challenges of early recovery. Research shows that a strong sober social support system is crucial for long-term success. So whether you’ve recently completed a treatment program at a drug and alcohol rehab center, or you’re searching for a more flexible option that will suit your lifestyle, Nova’s Austin IOP is an excellent choice.
Austin IOP Benefits
Our intensive outpatient program in Austin provides a host of benefits for individuals in recovery, some of which are listed below.
- Stay accountable to your sobriety – After leaving an inpatient rehab center, you may not have anyone to keep you accountable to the new goals you’ve established for yourself. Attempting to go it alone is nearly impossible, even for the most dedicated and determined individuals. Our Austin IOP provides the accountability you need to stay on track and continue your personal growth.
- Establish a peer recovery support community – Consistent group meetings provide a sense of structure in early recovery as well as ongoing opportunities to connect with other individuals in recovering from addiction. Building a sober life that is free of substance abuse will come with many challenges. A supportive group of people who are just like you can offer outside perspective and advice to help you overcome these challenges.
- Learn important life skills – In alcohol and drug rehab, we grew accustomed to a regular, structured routine. Now that you’re living life on your own, you may find that you lack some life skills to maintain that routine and a sober lifestyle. Our Austin IOP will teach you the importance of these skills as well as how to implement them on a daily basis.
- Enjoy the many perks of living in Austin – There’s no better place to start your new life in recovery than Austin, Texas. The city and surrounding area are beautiful, there are countless outdoor activities and local attractions to enjoy, and the local recovery support community is strong and active. If you’re looking for a fresh start, Austin is the perfect place.
If you have questions about our Austin intensive outpatient program or any other alcohol or drug rehab program at Nova Recovery Center, please call 855 834-6682 to speak to an admissions representative today.
Austin, Texas is home to a well-established recovery support community with local Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous groups meeting weekly. While enrolled in our Austin IOP, you may want to take the opportunity to combine local recovery support groups with our intensive outpatient services. This provides even more opportunities for you to extend your recovery network and meet other individuals just like you.
Austin is also a thriving city and offers a wealth of employment opportunities, colleges, and universities, as well as a beautiful environment with warm weather year-round.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program office is located at 7501 E Highway 290 in North Central Austin. The IOP office is easy to find and is situated in a safe area of the city. It is also conveniently located near each of our men’s, women’s and LGBTQ transitional living homes in Austin, for those who choose to live in a Eudaimonia sober living home while enrolled in our IOP.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.