Austin Outpatient Drug Rehab Center
Intensive Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Rehab
Get Help Today.
Would you prefer to stay at home for your outpatient sessions?
We offer convenient and effective online treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Same quality, same value, more convenience.
- Attend fully interactive online group sessions through a convenient video platform.
- Access your treatment program from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Get individualized and comprehensive treatment from a licensed counselor at a licensed Texas facility.
- Gain valuable tools and skills that will help you stay sober.
- Establish a sober support system through regular interaction with treatment professionals and other sober people.
- Avoid face-to-face encounters during the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
How Long Does IOP Take?
Nova’s Austin IOP lasts about eight weeks. This timeframe creates a consistent source of accountability and support as you wade through the challenges of early recovery. Research shows that a strong sober social support system is crucial for long-term success. So whether you’ve recently completed a treatment program at a drug and alcohol rehab center, or you’re searching for a more flexible option that will suit your lifestyle, Nova’s Austin IOP is an excellent choice.
A Drug Rehab Program that Promotes Personal Growth, Sustained Sobriety, and Life Skills Development
- Individual Drug Counseling – You will meet with a clinical counselor weekly to participate in discussions focused on the underlying causes of your addiction or life experiences that contributed to it. In individual therapy, you’re invited to share your thoughts in a private, judgment-free zone where you can be completely honest about your behavior and thoughts.
- Group Counseling – These sessions will help you modify your thoughts and behaviors to line up with your recovery goals. You’ll also begin to develop meaningful connections with group members as you share your struggles, feedback, support, and continually hold each other accountable.
- Educational Lectures – Get answers to key questions you have about addiction, such as “Why can’t I stop?” or “Why do I need this to get through the day?” and gain valuable insight into your behavior and thought processes. This process is very useful for relapse prevention and personal growth and it provides a safe space to ask questions.
- Experiential Therapy – This type of therapy can make treatment more comfortable by putting you in an environment where you feel more comfortable, such as outside or with a musical instrument. These activities help you come to terms with complex emotions and face them without turning to alcohol or drug abuse.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – This is a highly effective therapy that is often used during addiction treatment. With the help of your licensed therapist, you can learn how to stop self-destructive behaviors and self-monitor with valuable skills and strategies that will empower you to deal with stress, triggers, cravings, and high-risk situations.
- 12-Step Facilitation Therapy – This is a behavioral therapy that promotes lasting abstinence from drugs and alcohol with long-term engagement in a 12-Step recovery program. “Working the steps” includes practicing three key ideas in life: surrender, acceptance, and active involvement with a peer support group.
- Contingency Management – This type of therapy recognizes positive behaviors, like staying sober or completing your recovery program requirements, with tangible rewards like day passes for family visits or extra recreational activities. On the other hand, negative behaviors are opportunities for personal reflection and productive discussion.
Flourish in Austin’s Well-Established Recovery Community
Austin, Texas is home to a well-established recovery support community with local Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous groups meeting weekly. While enrolled in our Austin IOP, you may want to take the opportunity to combine local recovery support groups with our intensive outpatient services. This provides even more opportunities for you to extend your recovery network and meet other individuals just like you.
Austin is also a thriving city and offers a wealth of employment opportunities, colleges, and universities, as well as a beautiful environment with warm weather year-round.
Conveniently Located in North Central Austin
Our Intensive Outpatient Program office is located at 7501 E Highway 290 in North Central Austin. The IOP office is easy to find and is situated in a safe area of the city. It is also conveniently located near each of our men’s, women’s and LGBTQ transitional living homes in Austin, for those who choose to live in a Eudaimonia sober living home while enrolled in our IOP.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.