Houston Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Intensive Outpatient Program in Houston, TX
Get Help Today.
Call (888) 424-4029 to verify your benefits.
Our Houston drug and alcohol rehab center offers licensed clinical services such as detox, IOP, supportive outpatient treatment, and aftercare, which are designed to be combined with peer recovery support services like sober living and personal monitoring to maximize each client’s opportunity for long-term recovery. These outpatient support services provide the essential support clients need during early recovery.
The services we offer in Houston:
1019 Ashland St, Houston, TX 77008
1010 Waverly St, Houston, TX 77008
1010 Waverly St, Houston, TX 77008
The Admissions Process
At Nova Recovery Center, we offer a simple admissions process to make your first steps on the road to recovery as easy as possible. We accept admissions 365 days a year, and it all starts with a confidential phone call. During that initial call, a member of the Nova team will gather information to ensure that you can get what you need from our program and answer any questions you may have. Please call (855) 834-6682 to speak to an admissions representative today.
Nova Recovery Center offers quality medical detox, outpatient addiction treatment and peer recovery support services in Austin, Texas at an affordable price. We work with most insurance companies to help supplement the treatment costs. Call our admissions team at (855) 834-6682 for a free and confidential insurance verification today.
Why is Houston a Great Place for Addiction Treatment?
Going to rehab in Houston, Texas is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of a fresh start. The drug rehab programs at Nova Recovery Center provide essential life skills, employment assistance, volunteer placement, and relapse prevention strategies to help you prepare for life on your own as a sober individual.
After your treatment program ends, you may choose to stay in the Houston area and build a new life for yourself. This comes with lots of great benefits that may help you sustain your sobriety in the early stages of recovery. You’ll already have an established peer recovery support system and you’ll also be able to put some distance between you and your old drug dealers or drug-abusing friends.
If you’re considering enrolling in Nova’s Houston addiction treatment programs, here’s some general information about the area that may help you solidify your decision.
- Houston demographics: The city of Houston is the fourth most populated city in the U.S. and is home to an estimated 2,325,502 residents. It is an extremely diverse and international city and is home to one of the largest LGBT communities in the United States. Houston’s median household income in 2018 was $51,140.
- Thriving job market: Houston is a global city with economic strengths in many industries, including oil and natural gas, technology, medicine, aeronautics, and biomedical research. In 2008, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance ranked Houston first in its list of “Best Cities of 2008,” which ranks cities based on their local economy, employment opportunities, quality of life, and reasonable costs of living. In 2013, Houston was also identified by the U.S. Bureau of Statistics as the number one American city for job creation. There are many recovery communities in Houston that provide volunteer and job opportunities for people in recovery. Your treatment team at Nova Recovery Center will gladly introduce you to a partnering community before you leave our facility to help you sustain ongoing support after rehab.
- Low cost of living: In Houston, you don’t have to spend exorbitant amounts of money to achieve a high quality of life. Although it’s one of America’s most populous cities, the cost of living in Houston is relatively low, and the city’s median gross rent from 2014-2018 was $990. To get you started, Nova Recovery Center offers affordable sober living homes in safe and attractive neighborhoods.
- Low taxes: Another great perk of Texas living is that the tax burden for Texas residents is lighter than in many other states. There is no personal income tax or corporate income tax, and sales tax is generally six to eight percent.
- Exceptional education opportunities: Houston is home to four distinct state universities: the University of Houston (UH), the University of Houston-Clear Lake, the University of Houston-Downtown, and Texas Southern University (TSU). Additionally, privates schools like Rice University, Houston Baptist University, several vocational and trade schools, and the Houston Community College System (HCC) all offer diverse educational options for Houston residents. Residents of our sober living programs who are interested in continuing their education will benefit from the many different options available to them in Houston.
- Warm weather: Houston’s humid, subtropical climate makes for hot, sunny summers and very mild winters. Fortunately, there are many benefits of such a warm, sunny climate for people in recovery. One study proved the hypothesis that increased time outdoors in the sun improves memory, mood, creativity, and openness to new information. According to another study, exposure to daylight can improve the quality and amount of sleep you get, relieve pain, and reduce depression. This is all good news for people in recovery who are living in Houston!
Call Us Now and Begin Healing at (512) 605-2955
Or text us and we will call you right back.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
What Makes Us Different
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.