Sober Living in Austin, TX
Safe, Structured Homes for Men, Women and LGBTQ Men
Get Help Today.
Sober living homes are gender-specific living facilities that provide safe, sober, and structured housing for people who are recovering from drug and alcohol addiction. Sometimes they are also called recovery houses, ¾ houses, or halfway houses. These terms are often used interchangeably to describe different types of recovery residences.
Unlike a residential treatment center, sober living homes do not provide formal addiction treatment. However, many sober living homes do provide recovery-focused programs, drug testing, and recovery support services to help residents sustain lasting sobriety.
Requirements for residency will vary depending on the sober living home, but typically, residents must be sober and not currently abusing any addictive substances. They must pay rent, cook their meals, contribute to household chores, and abide by the regulations and guidelines set forth by the sober living home management to continue living there.
What are the Benefits of Sober Living Programs?
- Time to adjust to sobriety in a sober, stable, and supportive environment
- Opportunities to apply the life skills gained in rehab with consistent guidance
- A gradual increase in life responsibilities and independence
- Distraction-free environment to focus on recovery and reduce relapse risk
- Many opportunities to establish meaningful, sober friendships
- A smoother transition back into mainstream life
Receive Individualized Support Services So You Can You Live Your Best Sober Life
Accountability and support are key aspects of maintaining long-term sobriety. We help clients continue the recovery process after rehab by providing essential support services for as long as necessary. While living in a Eudaimonia sober home in Austin, residents will have access to the following support services.
- Structured living – Each of our sober living homes in Austin provides a safe, substance-free environment with structured daily schedules. On-site and off-site support staff keep residents personally accountable with consistent drug and alcohol testing, community rules, and weekly house meetings.
- Sober coaches – On-site and off-site support staff members guide residents through their recovery program curriculum to ensure that each client continues to achieve their program objectives while receiving an adequate amount of support and accountability.
- Recovery support programming – We offer peer-led recovery support programs to help residents obtain employment, education, and volunteer work while also working to achieve their recovery goals.
- Outpatient treatment services – Additional intensive outpatient treatment is also available for Austin sober living residents. These groups meet three times each week and may be combined with other local recovery support group meetings in the Austin area.
- Certified peer recovery support program – This program pairs residents with a certified peer recovery support specialist who has personal experience recovering from addiction. The specialist provides ongoing guidance and support with regular one-on-one sessions and by maintaining a genuine relationship with the client. As such, they are also able to address any warning signs of relapse early.
Enjoy Life Again With Fun Community Events and Activities
Eudaimonia sober living residents have plenty of opportunities for fun and socializing with our regularly scheduled events and activities. Examples of previous community-wide events include:
- Movie nights
- Competitive team sports
- Alumni events
- Pizza nights
- Recovery speakers
Our Sober Living Homes are Conveniently Located With Desirable Amenities
All of our sober living locations in Austin are located in the North Central area of the city near our IOP group meeting office. Each home is also located near a bus route so residents can easily travel to destinations such as school or work without a vehicle.
Our Austin sober living homes offer several convenient amenities that help make the transition into sober life easy and enjoyable. These amenities include:
- Clean, fully furnished homes
- On-site and off-site support staff
- Washers and dryers
- Spacious shared rooms
- Full kitchens with full-size appliances
- Comfortable single platform beds
- Flat-screen TVs
- Cable and Wi-Fi
Our Ongoing Commitment to Excellence is Backed By National Accreditation and Certification
We believe that quality care starts with accountability. Our sober living homes are affiliated with and/or recognized by the following professional organizations:
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- National Alliance for Recovery Residences
- Texas Recovery Oriented Housing Network
- Texas Association of Addiction Professionals
We Are In-Network With Most Insurance Companies for IOP Treatment
Eudaimonia sober living home residents may use their insurance to pay for intensive outpatient programming and our Peer Recovery Support Specialist Program. If you would like to verify your insurance information and coverage with us, please call (888) 427-4932 to complete a fast and confidential phone verification.
Get a Fresh and Sober Start in Austin, Texas
Austin is a great place to be sober! It’s the capital of Texas and is one of the country’s fastest-growing cities. With an abundance of outdoor activities, renowned local events, amazing food, art and music, and a vibrant LGBTQ+ and recovery community, nothing is holding you back from taking hold of a new fresh start here.
- Diverse and growing population – People come from all over the globe to experience Austin living. The estimated 2019 population of Austin is 978,908 people and the growth is expected to continue.
- Ample employment opportunities – Austin is one of the nation’s largest tech hubs, but the economy boasts many other strengths in industries like scientific and technical services, construction, and retail trade. In 2015, Forbes listed Austin as the “No. 1 Boom Town” due to its many economic strengths. At Eudaimonia Recovery Homes, we provide educational planning and employment assistance to help you get settled into your new home.
- Many ways to continue your education – It’s easy to go back to school as a Eudaimonia sober living resident as Austin is home to many different universities and colleges, including the University of Texas at Austin, Austin Community College, and The Art Institute of Austin, among many others.
- Never a lack of fun sober activities – You don’t have to search far to find exciting and sober leisure activities in Austin. The city is home to countless parks and outdoor activities, live music venues and shows, world-class museums, and quirky attractions that you’ll only find in Austin.
Quick and Easy Admissions Process
Experience true Austin living for yourself by applying for Eudaimonia Recovery Homes residency today. We offer a fast and easy admissions process for clients who would like to enroll in one of our Austin, Texas sober living programs. Our programs are very affordable and we also work with several insurance providers to help supplement the cost of outpatient treatment. Please contact our admissions team today to learn more about enrollment for our sober living locations in Austin.
How Much Does Sober Living Cost?
We are proud to offer sober living homes and apartments with all the above benefits and amenities at an affordable price. We believe transitional living is an essential part of the recovery process and strive to make it as affordable as possible. If you have additional questions about the cost of Eudaimonia’s sober living programs, please contact our admissions team today.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.