Sober Living in Austin, TX
Safe, Structured Homes for Men, Women and LGBTQ Men
Beds Available Today.
Nova Recovery Center offers sober living programs in Austin through our sister company, Eudaimonia Recovery Homes. Austin is an exciting, growing city with a strong recovery support community and plenty of opportunities for employment and higher education. Our homes offer a wealth of support services to help clients maintain their sobriety and flourish within a sober community.
Sober Living Programs Offered in Austin, TX
Sober Living Support Services
Accountability and support are key aspects of maintaining long-term sobriety. We help clients continue the recovery process after rehab by providing essential support services for as long as necessary. While living in a Eudaimonia sober home in Austin, residents will have access to the following support services.
- Structured living – Each of our sober living homes in Austin provides a safe, substance-free environment with structured daily schedules. On-site and off-site support staff keep residents personally accountable with consistent drug and alcohol testing, community rules, and weekly house meetings.
- Sober coaches – On-site and off-site support staff members guide residents through their recovery program curriculum to ensure that each client continues to achieve their program objectives while receiving an adequate amount of support and accountability.
- Recovery support programming – We offer peer-led recovery support programs to help residents obtain employment, education, and volunteer work while also working to achieve their recovery goals.
- Outpatient treatment services – Additional intensive outpatient treatment is also available for Austin sober living residents. These groups meet three times each week and may be combined with other local recovery support group meetings in the Austin area.
Amenities and Locations
All of our sober living locations in Austin are located in the North Central area of the city near our IOP group meeting office. Each home is also located near a bus route so residents can easily travel to destinations such as school or work without a vehicle.
Our Austin sober living homes offer a number of convenient amenities that help make the transition into sober life easy and enjoyable. These amenities include:
- Clean, fully furnished homes
- On-site and off-site support staff
- Washers and dryers
- Spacious shared rooms
- Full kitchens with full-size appliances
- Comfortable single platform beds
- Flat-screen TVs
- Cable and Wi-Fi
We offer a fast and easy admissions process for clients who would like to enroll in one of our Austin, Texas sober living programs. Our programs are very affordable and we also work with a number of insurance providers to help supplement the cost of outpatient treatment. Please contact our admissions team today to learn more about enrollment for our sober living locations in Austin.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.