Structured, Safe Transitional Housing in Texas and Colorado
Beds Available Today.
What Is Sober Living?
Upon discharge from our inpatient rehab center, some individuals may end up returning to a harmful living environment, jeopardizing their ability to remain sober and increasing triggers and stressors that may contribute to relapse. Because of this, we believe a structured sober living home will provide powerful and lasting benefits to increase your chances of long-term success in sobriety.
Refraining from mind-altering substances is only one piece of the recovery puzzle. Sober living homes consist of a community of individuals in recovery who are living and learning together while transitioning into a healthy, sober life on their own. Within this substance-free environment, residents learn and practice the necessary skills needed to maintain sobriety, develop a healthy routine, learn responsibility, and gain valuable life experience.
Nova’s sister company, Eudaimonia Recovery Homes, offers transitional housing in Texas and Colorado to bridge the gap between alcohol and drug rehab and independent living. Each of these sober living houses also provides recovery support services and a phased program to maintain accountability while meeting the unique needs of individuals in recovery.
Benefits of Transitional Living for Men, Women, and LGBTQ Men
- Robust recovery support services – Eudaimonia transitional housing is much more than just a place to live. Sober living homes provide on and off-site support staff, an Addiction Monitoring Program and Intensive Outpatient Program, regular drug and alcohol screenings, structured daily schedules, employment and education assistance, and individually assigned program coordinators to ensure accountability.
- Safe environment – Eudaimonia’s sober living homes are safe, substance-free environments. This is an ideal situation for individuals who have recently completed an addiction treatment program at an inpatient rehab center because it reduces triggers, stress, and the likelihood of relapse.
- Great amenities – Our transitional housing offers living environments that are warm, welcoming, and clean. Your comfort is a top priority so we provide all residents with full-size kitchens and appliances, free washers and dryers, modern furniture, single platform beds, flat-screen TVs, and all the other conveniences you need to live comfortably.
- Convenient locations – Each of our homes for men, women, and LGBTQ men is located in a safe area near local retail, grocery, and IOP offices. Our residents also enjoy easy access to local bus routes and other public transportation options.
Transitional Housing Locations
We are proud to offer sober living homes and apartments with all the above benefits and amenities at an affordable price. We believe transitional living is an essential part of the recovery process and strive to make it as affordable as possible. If you have additional questions about the cost of Eudaimonia’s sober living programs, please contact our admissions team today.
Our sober living admissions process is simple and fast, with online applications available and a quick turnaround from our admissions staff. Please visit our sister program Eudaimonia Recovery Homes for more information or to submit an application for one of our sober living houses in Texas or Colorado.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.