Drug and Alcohol Intensive Outpatient
IOP Groups in Austin and Houston, TX
Spots Available Today.
Nova Recovery Center offers drug and alcohol intensive outpatient services in addition to its inpatient addiction treatment. Our drug and alcohol rehab centers are here to provide you with care, regardless of what stage of addiction you are in. Whether you are seeking help for the first time or struggling with your recovery after many attempts—we are here to help you.
For many people, making the decision to enter treatment is the most difficult part of recovery. You may be afraid of what others will think, or you may be worried that recovery will be too difficult or that treatment won’t work for you. But once you’re in a high-quality program, like the one at Nova Recovery Center, many things will become clear. You’ll develop a far stronger self-concept, higher self-esteem and a keener sense of self-efficacy.
Our IOP Locations
Learn more on our intensive outpatient programs below.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
As you progress through your recovery journey, your treatment needs will vary. Once you’ve completed an inpatient rehab program you may choose to continue your recovery care with an intensive outpatient program (IOP). Intensive outpatient programs offer structured addiction treatment sessions in addition to clinical counseling to help you continue living a substance-free lifestyle without 24-hour supervision. IOP programs provide the following benefits for individuals in recovery:
- More flexibility – IOP provides you with the flexibility to attend school, work, and commit to other obligations while still actively engaging in your recovery education and relapse prevention. IOP serves as a middle ground for those who have completed an inpatient treatment program but still need support while living sober on their own at home or in a sober living home.
- Structure – IOP consists of several regularly scheduled group sessions each week to provide a high level of recovery support and bridge the gap between residential treatment and mainstream living. This also aids in creating your own structured daily routine at home to reduce daily stressors and decrease your chances of relapse.
- Sober support system – IOP requires that you continually engage with others in recovery, which will serve as a vital aspect of your continued personal growth and lasting sobriety. In each IOP session, you’ll have the opportunity to share your own personal issues as well as help others through theirs, all while gaining outside perspectives on the struggles of early sobriety.
Nova’s Intensive Outpatient Program for Substance Abuse
Nova Recovery Center offers intensive outpatient programs in Austin and Houston, Texas that are ideal for individuals who need ongoing support as they transition out of an inpatient care setting. These programs are also perfect for those who know they have to make a change but cannot commit to a residential program. If you find yourself in a similar situation, our Austin or Houston IOP may be the right fit for you.
Nova’s IOP meets three times each week in a safe and comfortable clinical setting. We use these discussions to empower clients to learn more about the diseases of alcohol and drug addiction while also exploring personal issues and learning to live a sober life.
Throughout the program, we’ll cover a variety of topics, including:
- Social skills
- Restructuring thoughts
- Relapse prevention
- Family dynamics
- The science of addiction
- Problem solving
Our full intensive outpatient program lasts about eight weeks. This provides consistency, accountability, and time to practice the many new skills we cover with you in IOP. With a focus on life skills, relapse prevention, and peer support, Nova’s intensive outpatient program provides the recovery support needed to help you maintain your sobriety and thrive in recovery.
Many Insurances Accepted
Have out of network insurance?
Call (855) 834-6682 to verify your benefits.
Many Insurances Accepted
Have out of network insurance?
Call (855) 834-6682 to verify your benefits.Or text us and we will call you right back.
- Individual Drug Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Educational Lectures
- Experiential Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 12-Step Facilitation Therapy
- Contingency Management
Nova Recovery Center offers a quality intensive outpatient program in Houston and Austin, Texas at an affordable price. We work with most insurance companies to help supplement the treatment costs. Our admissions team can do a quick insurance verification to help you determine if our IOP is a good fit for you financially.
We understand that enrolling in drug and alcohol addiction treatment of any kind can be an overwhelming process. We make the process easier by providing a simple admissions process. During your initial phone call, our friendly admissions staff will collect information from you to verify that our intensive outpatient program is a great fit. If so, we’ll proceed by briefly verifying your insurance and enrolling you or your loved one in our Austin or Houston IOP.
If you have questions about this intensive outpatient program or any other drug or alcohol program at Nova Recovery Center, please call (855) 834-6682 to speak to an admissions representative today.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.