Houston Drug Rehab Center
Intensive Outpatient Program in Houston
Beds Available Today.
Our Houston Intensive Outpatient Program
After completing an addiction treatment program at an inpatient rehab center, you will likely need some continued support as you proceed into a life on your own in recovery. Conversely, you may not be able to commit to living in an alcohol and drug rehab center for 90 days. To better meet you where you are, we provide an intensive outpatient program in Houston that addresses the unique needs of individuals in early recovery.
Nova’s Houston IOP offers high-quality recovery support with the flexibility to attend school and work, or maintain other life obligations. Our Houston IOP meets three times a week at a convenient and safe location. Within this clinical setting, we will provide additional addiction education, as well as time to explore personal issues and practice life skills in recovery.
Throughout the eight-week program, you’ll attend these group meetings with other individuals in recovery and discuss topics such as family dynamics, social skills, problem-solving, relapse prevention and more. This two-month intensive outpatient program in Houston is an excellent continuation of treatment following your time at a drug rehab center. If you are searching for continued recovery support in Houston, this outpatient program is an ideal solution with lasting benefits.
Houston IOP Benefits
Nova’s Houston IOP provides a number of benefits for individuals in recovery. While enrolled in outpatient rehab you can expect to gain the following things from our services:
- Remain accountable to your sobriety – After completing treatment at a drug rehab center, staying sober is difficult. Regardless of how determined you are, accountability is a key aspect of long-term sobriety. If you don’t have it, you are much more likely to relapse. Our Houston IOP will keep you accountable to the goals and commitments you’ve made in your sobriety.
- Develop a peer support community – Community support is also essential to long-term success. Our outpatient services offer strong, peer support as you manage the challenges of early recovery. Our IOP can also be combined with any local recovery support groups for an even more extensive recovery community.
- Gain important life skills – Tools and skills such as problem-solving, effective communication, and social relations can be used to enhance your relapse prevention strategies and ease the transition out of a rehab center and into sober life on your own. Our intensive outpatient program not only teaches you skills like these but also gives you time to practice them on your own.
- Experience Houston living – Houston is a great place to live and work, especially if you’re looking for a fresh start. The tropical, warm weather is reminiscent of Florida and the city brags a one-of-a-kind museum district, incredible food, and an extremely diverse population of residents.
Houston has a strong economy firmly rooted in the oil and gas industry. Additionally, many other industries such as medical services, education, and technology flourish in this area. The city itself boasts a low cost of living, plenty of employment opportunities, and several colleges and universities for clients who wish to continue their education during treatment. There are many opportunities to get involved in the local recovery community as well, with hundreds of local Narcotics Anonymous meetings and more than 2,000 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings each week in the Greater Houston area.
Nova’s Houston IOP office is located at 5002 N Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77018 and is within walking distance of all of our Eudaimonia Recovery Homes in Houston. The rehab center is located in a safe area of North Houston and is also easily accessible via the local bus route.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.