Overcome Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Detox, Residential and Intensive Outpatient
Get Help Today.
100% Confidentiality Guaranteed
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center
Your Recovery Journey Starts Now
Addiction is a devastating, debilitating disease that leaves a path of destruction in its wake. Whether you’ve already completed several treatment programs or you are seeking help for the first time, we want you to know that recovery is possible and we are here to help. Overcoming your addiction to drugs and alcohol will be challenging, but it’s not impossible. At Nova Recovery Center, we provide long-term drug and alcohol rehab in a supportive, welcoming environment that is conducive to healing. Our experienced staff is dedicated to helping you achieve a fulfilling life, free from substance abuse and addiction. If you’re ready to invest in your recovery, your journey starts today.
Call Us Today!
Why Choose Nova?
- Long-term treatment for chronic relapse: Research shows that individuals who complete 90 days of substance abuse treatment have the best opportunity for long-term or even lifelong sobriety. Nova Recovery Center is a rehab center that provides a 90-day alcohol and drug rehab program specifically designed to combat chronic relapse and promote lifelong healing.
- Comprehensive and individualized care: With a continuum of care plan that carries clients through drug detox, inpatient rehab, outpatient care, sober living, and into independent sober life, we provide the support our clients need in each stage of the addiction recovery process.
- Gender-specific treatment programs: Our programs provide completely separate treatment and living spaces for men and women. This helps eliminate distractions and creates an environment that is ideal for effective treatment.
- Evidence-based treatment: Our program is firmly grounded in evidence-based therapies and modalities to provide the highest opportunity for long-term sobriety.
- Treatment for the mind, body, and soul: By treating more than just the symptoms of addiction, we are able to provide comprehensive care that addresses your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and gradually breaks down those barriers that are holding you captive in a life of addiction.
At Nova Recovery Center, we understand that recovery is a continuous, lifelong process and there is no quick and easy fix for addiction. We provide continued care and support services to bridge the transition from drug rehab to independent sober life for as long as they are needed.
Recovery Is Possible – Call Today!
Just because you’ve relapsed before doesn’t mean you’ve failed. There is still hope for you! Call our admissions team today to learn more about our long-term drug and alcohol rehab program and our luxury rehab center. Let us lead you on this journey to lifelong healing. It only requires a phone call to get started.
Nova’s Comprehensive Continuum of Care Plan
Our 90-day residential drug and alcohol rehab center provides a safe, comfortable, and supportive space for you to heal, learn, and recover. Unlike other 30 or 60-day programs, our long-term rehab program gives you more time to adjust to a new way of living, more time to practice the mental and spiritual tools you will use outside of rehab, and more time to acclimate into a recovery community. This 90-day time span promotes genuine and lasting change for sobriety that lasts long after inpatient rehab ends.
Our medical detox programs treat all kinds of addictions and are tailored to meet your individual needs. We use a comprehensive assessment to design a personalized detox program that will ensure your comfort and safety throughout the withdrawal process. You’ll also have the opportunity to begin individual and group therapy to address any emotional issues and prepare for the transition into a rehab program. We believe this process provides the best foundation for continued sobriety.
Aftercare Program and IOP
Our Intensive Outpatient and Aftercare programs are designed to assist those who have graduated from our inpatient residential facility. Group sessions are available in Austin and Houston and provide structured addiction treatment sessions and recovery counseling in a safe, clinical setting. The first year of recovery can be difficult, but these support groups provide consistency, accountability, and peer support at a time when it’s needed most.
The transition from a residential rehab center into independent sober life is littered with obstacles. For this reason, we provide sober living homes and support programming for clients who need continued support as they make the transition. With regular drug and alcohol screenings, one-on-one sobriety coaching, and a safe, comfortable place to practice relapse prevention strategies, our sober living program is key to achieving an independent, substance-free life.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.