Sober Living in Houston, TX
Safe, Structured Homes for Men
Beds Available Today.
Eudaimonia Recovery Homes, a sister company of Nova Recovery Center, offers sober living programs for men and women in Houston, Texas. Houston is a great location for individuals in recovery to practice living sober on their own, with scores of employment opportunities, several colleges and universities for ongoing education, and local recovery support groups for continued support. Our Houston sober living homes provide the essential support and structure needed to continue the recovery journey in a healthy environment.
Extensive Support for Accountability-Driven Recovery
Eudaimonia sober living homes in Houston are much more than just houses to live in. We provide clients with access to all the essential support services they need to maintain long-term sobriety. The following services help individuals continue the recovery process long after their inpatient rehab program has ended.
- Structured living – Structured schedules, substance-free community rules, weekly house meetings, and an environment focused on accountability all help clients succeed in their sobriety. We also provide on-site house managers and off-site support staff to ensure that each sober living home remains safe, substance-free, and accountable while residents continue their recovery programs.
- Sober coaches – Support staff members work individually with each client to manage the objectives of their recovery program. These sober coaches are peers who have experienced the struggles of early recovery themselves and can provide valuable feedback and perspective based on personal circumstances and experiences.
- Recovery support programming – We provide employment, education, and volunteer assistance to help clients achieve their new goals in sobriety. Whether they need help finding employment opportunities or are struggling with a particular step in their 12-step group, our staff members are always available to offer assistance.
- Outpatient treatment services – For clients that need additional support, we also offer intensive outpatient treatment for sober living residents. Meetings are three times a week and can be combined with local recovery group meetings in the Houston area.
Comfortable and Spacious Accommodations in a Culturally-Rich City
Houston Eudaimonia sober living homes are all located in a safe area of the city near the local IOP group meeting office. Residents can easily walk to the IOP office in just a few minutes and nearby grocery stores and retail locations make shopping easy. Our men’s and women’s homes in Houston are also within walking distance of a local bus route so getting to other areas of the city without a vehicle is not a problem.
Our Houston sober living homes also offer great amenities to ease the transition from rehab to sober living and eventually on to independent life in recovery. Eudaimonia residents enjoy the following amenities:
- Fully furnished houses
- Full kitchens with full appliances
- Wi-Fi and cable
- Flat-screen TVs
- Spacious shared rooms with single platform beds
- Washers and dryers
- On-site and off-site support staff
A Stress-Free Admissions Process
Eudaimonia offers a fast and easy admissions process for sober living residents. We understand that choosing and enrolling in a sober living program can be overwhelming, so we aim to make the process as stress-free as possible. If you are searching for a Houston sober living home for yourself or a loved one, we can help you determine which location would best suit your needs and help you enroll in any additional IOP or extended care options.
Our sober living programs are very affordable and we also work with several insurance providers. Please contact our admissions team to learn more about our sober living locations in Houston or to begin the enrollment process.
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.