Dallas Outpatient Rehab Center
Intensive Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Rehab
Get Help Today.
We Provide Comprehensive and Flexible Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Our Dallas intensive outpatient program (IOP) is an ideal continuation of treatment after residential rehab. Through this program, you’ll receive high-quality and comprehensive support for a wholesome recovery from addiction.
In addition to addressing the unique challenges you may face after completing inpatient rehab, this outpatient program provides complete flexibility, so you can go to school, work, and attend to other obligations and responsibilities at home, all while you complete your treatment.
Our Dallas IOP meets three times a week at a convenient clinical location. We also offer virtual group sessions online, led by a licensed counselor. Whether in-person or online, with each expert-guided IOP session, you’ll meet with other people in recovery and gain valuable insight to enhance personal growth, improve practical life skills, and expand on addiction education.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program Provides Extensive Accountability and Support for Lasting Sobriety
Our Dallas outpatient rehab program gives clients access to many services and benefits that improve life in recovery, including:
- Accountability for sustained sobriety – Staying sober after rehab is challenging without the right support. No matter how determined you are, you’ll need accountability to achieve lasting sobriety. Without it, you are much more likely to relapse. Our Dallas IOP will provide the necessary accountability you need to achieve your sobriety goals and stay sober.
- Supportive peer community – A supportive peer community is an essential component of lasting sobriety. Our IOP provides an outlet where you can connect with other sober individuals and learn how to manage the challenges of early recovery. Our outpatient rehab program can also be supplemented with recovery support group attendance in Dallas, which will provide an even more extensive recovery community.
- Essential life skills – The development of certain skills and tools like establishing social boundaries and relationships, problem-solving, and effective communication will reduce the likelihood of relapse and provide a smoother transition out of rehab and back into society. Our IOP allows you to dive in deep and practice these skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Experience Dallas living – Dallas is an excellent place to live, work, and play, especially if you’re searching for a fresh, new beginning for your sober life. One of the largest cities in Texas, Dallas offers amazing food, fun sober activities, and a supportive local recovery community.
Would you prefer to stay at home for your outpatient sessions?
We offer convenient and effective online treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Same quality, same value, more convenience.
- Attend fully interactive online group sessions through a convenient video platform.
- Access your treatment program from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Get individualized and comprehensive treatment from a licensed counselor at a licensed Texas facility.
- Gain valuable tools and skills that will help you stay sober.
- Establish a sober support system through regular interaction with treatment professionals and other sober people.
- Avoid face-to-face encounters during the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.
How Long Does IOP Take?
Nova Recovery Center’s Dallas IOP lasts about eight weeks. During this time, you’ll cover topics like social skills, problem-solving, relapse prevention, family dynamics, and more. As a result, our Dallas IOP is an excellent two-month extension to your time in residential drug rehab and it will give you additional time to practice and solidify the skills you learned in residential rehab. If you’re searching for addiction recovery support in Dallas, this outpatient program offers lasting benefits that will fuel your ongoing sobriety.
Nova Clients Receive Evidence and Research-Based Outpatient Treatment Backed By Addiction Treatment Professionals
- Individual Drug Counseling – You will meet with a clinical counselor weekly to participate in discussions focused on the underlying causes of your addiction or life experiences that contributed to it. In individual therapy, you’re invited to share your thoughts in a private, judgment-free zone where you can be completely honest about your behavior and thoughts.
- Group Counseling – These sessions will help you modify your thoughts and behaviors to line up with your recovery goals. You’ll also begin to develop meaningful connections with group members as you share your struggles, feedback, support, and continually hold each other accountable.
- Educational Lectures – Get answers to key questions you have about addiction, such as “Why can’t I stop?” or “Why do I need this to get through the day?” and gain valuable insight into your behavior and thought processes. This process is very useful for relapse prevention and personal growth and it provides a safe space to ask questions.
- Experiential Therapy – This type of therapy can make treatment more comfortable by putting you in an environment where you feel more comfortable, such as outside or with a musical instrument. These activities help you come to terms with complex emotions and face them without turning to alcohol or drug abuse.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – This is a highly effective therapy that is often used during addiction treatment. With the help of your licensed therapist, you can learn how to stop self-destructive behaviors and self-monitor with valuable skills and strategies that will empower you to deal with stress, triggers, cravings, and high-risk situations.
- 12-Step Facilitation Therapy – This is a behavioral therapy that promotes lasting abstinence from drugs and alcohol with long-term engagement in a 12-Step recovery program. “Working the steps” includes practicing three key ideas in life: surrender, acceptance, and active involvement with a peer support group.
- Contingency Management – This type of therapy recognizes positive behaviors, like staying sober or completing your recovery program requirements, with tangible rewards like day passes for family visits or extra recreational activities. On the other hand, negative behaviors are opportunities for personal reflection and productive discussion.
Get a Fresh Start In the Exciting Exciting City of Dallas
If you’re searching for a fresh start, look no further than Dallas. This city offers so many ways to connect with other sober people, expand your hobbies and interests, and experience an exceptional and full sober lifestyle. Here are several ways life in Dallas can be beneficial for sobriety.
- Dallas has a strong and diverse economy dominated by financial services, information technology, telecommunications, defense, and transportation. With many different job opportunities and solid economic growth, starting a new career after rehab may be easier in a city like Dallas.
- Dallas also boasts plenty of opportunities for continued education, if you choose to go back to school or start a new program while you’re completing our IOP. The city is home to more than 41 colleges and universities just within its metropolitan area, giving you plenty of options to choose from as you start your new sober life.
- The city of Dallas is home to an extremely diverse population with one of the largest LGBT communities in the United States. With an abundance of local 12-Step meetings and non-12-Step meetings hosted in the Dallas area weekly, our IOP clients have easy access to a diverse recovery support community, with plenty of ways to get involved and meet sober peers.
- Dallas is also a great spot for fun sober recreation. The city maintains and operates 406 parks, many of which include lakes, hike and bike trails, sports fields, swimming pools, and more. Other exciting activities in Dallas include the Dallas Museum of Art, the Dallas Zoo, Six Flags Over Texas, AT&T Stadium, and many more. In short, there’s no lack of fun activities for sober IOP clients in Dallas!
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.