Drug and Alcohol Detox in Austin, TX
Inpatient Detox Treatment for Substance Abuse
Beds Available Today.
Nova offers clinical detox services for the safe and supervised detoxification of addictive substances. If you or a loved one are ready to take the first step on the road to complete recovery from your addiction, one of our high-quality drug and alcohol detox centers is a great place to start.
Detox Treatment Programs Offered
Briarwood Detox Center in Austin, Texas is a sister program of Nova that specializes in detox services. This center offers medically assisted detox treatment programs for men and women who are addicted to addictive substances, including:
- Opiates and opioids
- Prescription drugs
- Synthetic drugs
Each detox program is tailored to your individual needs and is based on a number of factors, including your drug abuse history, current health status and the type of detoxification needed. The duration of your detoxification program will vary based on your individual circumstances. All individuals treated at Briarwood Detox Center will have access to highly qualified addiction treatment medical professionals and therapists.
FREE INSURANCE VERIFICATION
We work with a number of different U.S. insurance providers! Verify your benefits now by filling out the following form.
Don't worry, it's:
- Completely confidential
- No obligation
- Just takes a few minutes
CLICK HERE and find out how much your insurance will pay for your treatment!
The Stages of Detox
When you arrive at Briarwood Detox Center on your first day you’ll be greeted by the friendly staff. They will take you on a tour of the facility before going over your onboarding documents with you and your family. This is also a good time to ask any questions you have about your detox treatment or your stay at Briarwood.
Within your first hour on-site, you’ll also meet with a nurse who will address your current health needs. Detox protocol will begin based on the findings of the nurse’s report.
The three stages of your detox at Briarwood will consist of the following:
- Comprehensive assessment: This clinical assessment occurs with a detox counselor or licensed clinician and will take place during your first 24 hours at Briarwood. This need-finding assessment will assess your physical and psychological needs by providing the staff with more information about who you are, what your drug use history looks like, and how we can provide the best detox experience for your ongoing recovery.
- Supervised detox: During your detox, the Briarwood clinical and medical staff will monitor you 24/7 to make sure your medical, physical and emotional needs are met.
- Individual and Group Counseling: The primary objective of your counseling sessions is to address the here and now as you progress through detox. You’ll learn how to acknowledge your prior unhealthy ways of living as you learn to adopt healthier habits. These counseling sessions also provide a safe place for you to be honest about your feelings during detox and ask any questions you may have about withdrawal, detox or the recovery process as a whole.
Throughout the course of your detox program at Briarwood, your detox counselor will provide your family with daily updates over the phone. This ensures that your loved ones are informed about your progress each step of the way. Your counselor is also available to answer any questions they have during this time as well.
Although the words “detox facility” may conjure images of cold medical centers, Briarwood Detox Center couldn’t be more of the opposite. This detox center offers a warm and inviting atmosphere where you can feel safe and supported throughout your detox program.
Each semi-private room at Briarwood is furnished with comfortable beds, calming colors and convenient storage space for your clothing. The rooms are bathed in plenty of natural light and the common areas offer large, plush sofas for your comfort throughout your stay.
Briarwood Detox Center is located just south of Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park in North Austin. This tranquil and peaceful location in Central Texas offers a quiet place to renew your body and mind while beginning the journey to your new, addiction-free life.
11711 N Lamar Blvd
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.