Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab & Addiction Treatment
Inpatient Program in Wimberley, TX
Get Help Today.
Our inpatient alcohol and drug rehab and addiction treatment programs in Wimberley, TX are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client we serve. Our licensed clinical services can be combined with peer recovery support services (PRSS) to maximize each client’s opportunity for long-term recovery. Licensed clinical services would include: medically supervised drug and alcohol detox, inpatient drug and alcohol rehab, supportive outpatient treatment and aftercare. Personal monitoring and sober living comprise of our peer recovery support services. Our drug detox, rehab and aftercare programs are all well-rounded, individualized treatment plans that establish a firm foundation in sobriety as well as opportunity for ongoing treatment and support.
The services we offer in Austin:
11711 N Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78753
7501 E Hwy 290 Austin TX 78752
7211 Northeast Dr Austin, TX 78723
The Admissions Process
At Nova Recovery Center, we offer a simple admissions process to make your first steps on the road to recovery as easy as possible. We accept admissions 365 days a year, and it all starts with a confidential phone call. During that initial call, a member of the Nova team will gather information to ensure that you can get what you need from our program and answer any questions you may have. Please call (888) 427-4932 to speak to an admissions representative today.
Nova Recovery Center offers quality medical detox, inpatient drug and alcohol rehab and addiction treatment and peer recovery support services in Wimberley, Texas at an affordable price. We work with most insurance companies to help supplement the treatment costs. Call our admissions team at (888) 427-4932 for a free and confidential insurance verification today.
Why is Wimberley a Great Place for Addiction Treatment?
Attending residential addiction treatment in Wimberley, Texas has many benefits, especially if you choose to take your family with you or stay after treatment ends. The life skills program at Nova Recovery Center will prepare you for living a productive life by helping you build your resume, find a place to live, and apply for a stable career.
It’s common for those who attend an out-of-state rehab to want to stay in the area after treatment ends. A new location offers a fresh start, which can improve success rates during early recovery. When deciding on a treatment center, it’s helpful to have an understanding of the surrounding location.
- Wimberley demographics: Wimberley is a village in Hays County, Texas, United States. It is still predominantly a ranching area outside of town. The population was 2,839 at the 2020 census.
- Natural Surroundings: Wimberley is known for its beautiful natural landscapes, including the Blanco River and the Wimberley Valley. Being surrounded by nature can provide a serene and calming atmosphere, which may be beneficial for individuals seeking recovery.
- Supportive Community: Wimberley is a tight-knit community where people often come together to support one another. This sense of community can be helpful for individuals undergoing rehab, as they can find encouragement, understanding, and resources from locals and support groups.
- Wellness-focused Lifestyle: Wimberley embraces a wellness-focused lifestyle, with opportunities for activities like hiking, yoga, and outdoor recreation. Engaging in healthy and positive activities can contribute to a well-rounded approach to recovery.
- Warm weather: There are many psychological and physiological benefits of warm weather during addiction treatment. One study performed on the effects of daylight on the body proved the hypothesis that increased time in the sun improves your mood, memory, openness to new information and creativity. Another study showed that daylight helps to improve sleep quality and duration, relieve pain, and reduce depression.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.