Austin Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Intensive Outpatient Program in Austin, TX
Get Help Today.
Our detox and outpatient treatment programs in Austin are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client we serve. Our licensed clinical services can be combined with peer recovery support services (PRSS) to maximize each client’s opportunity for long-term recovery. Licensed clinical services would include: medically supervised drug and alcohol detox, intensive outpatient treatment, supportive outpatient treatment and aftercare. Personal monitoring and sober living comprise our peer recovery support services. Our drug detox, rehab and aftercare programs are all well-rounded, individualized treatment plans that establish a firm foundation in sobriety as well as opportunity for ongoing treatment and support.
The services we offer in Austin:
11711 N Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78753
7501 E Hwy 290 Austin TX 78752
7211 Northeast Dr Austin, TX 78723
The Admissions Process
At Nova Recovery Center, we offer a simple admissions process to make your first steps on the road to recovery as easy as possible. We accept admissions 365 days a year, and it all starts with a confidential phone call. During that initial call, a member of the Nova team will gather information to ensure that you can get what you need from our program and answer any questions you may have. Please call (888) 427-4932 to speak to an admissions representative today.
Nova Recovery Center offers quality medical detox, outpatient addiction treatment and peer recovery support services in Austin, Texas at an affordable price. We work with most insurance companies to help supplement the treatment costs. Call our admissions team at (888) 427-4932 for a free and confidential insurance verification today.
Why is Austin a Great Place for Addiction Treatment?
Attending residential addiction treatment in Austin, Texas has many benefits, especially if you choose to take your family with you or stay after treatment ends. The life skills program at Nova Recovery Center will prepare you for living a productive life by helping you build your resume, find a place to live, and apply for a stable career.
It’s common for those who attend an out-of-state rehab to want to stay in the area after treatment ends. A new location offers a fresh start, which can improve success rates during early recovery. When deciding on a treatment center, it’s helpful to have an understanding of the surrounding location.
- Austin demographics: Austin is the state capital and the fourth largest city in Texas. There are 205 city-owned parks and playgrounds across 322 square miles of land. Austin is home to 325,719,178 residents, and on average, each household makes an annual income of $55,322.
- Thriving job market: As one of the United States’ leading tech hubs, Austin ranks number eight on Forbes’ list of the Best Places for Business and Careers. The region’s rapid growth continues to provide plenty of jobs for its residents. Technology companies with headquarters in Austin include 3M, Apple, AMD, Cisco Systems, eBay and Electronic Arts. There are also several recovery communities in Austin that offer volunteer and job opportunities that allow you to give back to your community and help others achieve sobriety. Nova Recovery Center will gladly introduce you to a partnering community before you leave our facility to ensure that there are no gaps in your support network.
- Low cost of living: You don’t have to spend a lot to lead a high quality of life in Texas. Real estate is both abundant and affordable. The overall cost of living in Austin is three percent lower than the national average. To get you started, Nova Recovery Center offers affordable sober living housing in our aftercare program.
- Low taxes: Texas is known for having no personal income tax or corporate income tax. Sales tax runs anywhere from six to eight percent, but overall the tax burden is lighter than many other states.
- Exceptional education opportunities: Austin is home to nearly 30 public school districts, more than a dozen charter schools, and scores of private schools. Additionally, the University of Texas at Austin, Austin Community College, and several vocational and trade schools all provide diverse educational options for Austin residents.
- Warm weather: There are many psychological and physiological benefits of warm weather during addiction treatment. One study performed on the effects of daylight on the body proved the hypothesis that increased time in the sun improves your mood, memory, openness to new information and creativity. Another study showed that daylight helps to improve sleep quality and duration, relieve pain, and reduce depression.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.