At Nova Recovery Center, we offer a simple admissions process to make your first steps on the road to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction as easy as possible. We accept admissions 365 days a year, and it all starts with a confidential phone call.
What Should I Expect When I Call?
Our main priority during your initial phone call is to determine if our services and your needs are a good match. There is no reason to be hesitant or nervous about calling. Many of us have been in your shoes at some point and we are here to help. We simply want to exchange basic information and come to a decision about the next best steps for both parties.
Straightforward Admissions Process
1. Confidential assessment. During your initial call, a member of the Nova team will gather information to ensure that you or your loved one can get what you need from our program. It is not our mission to blindly admit every caller. We seek to help those who are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction to find the help they need – even if that help is more appropriately found elsewhere. All information you provide during this phone assessment will remain confidential.
2. Quick insurance verification. This process usually only takes a few minutes to complete and is completely confidential. No one besides your insurance company will be alerted. We will need some information from you to verify your benefits, such as the company name of your insurance, your member ID number, your date of birth, and the provider’s telephone number (found on the back of your insurance card).
3. Schedule your admissions appointment. For direct residential treatment center admission, we’ll need to schedule an appointment for you to meet with our admissions staff and complete your intake paperwork. You’ll meet with your recovery specialist or counselor later that day.
4. In-person medical exam. During your evaluation, Nova nurses will review your medical history (history of illnesses, injuries and medications), check for any signs or symptoms of withdrawal, check your vitals, review your substance use history, and briefly review your mental health history. You will also be assessed by our staff psychiatrist, a licensed chemical dependency counselor and will work with a recovery specialist throughout your program. This multidisciplinary approach ensures that you receive the most thorough and comprehensive care available.
5. Individualized detox plan. Your detox plan will be created based on the findings of your medical exam and will be updated as you progress through your detox program.
While Nova is primarily a drug and alcohol treatment center, we also accept individuals suffering from a secondary diagnosis such as major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and bipolar affective disorder. If for some reason, we’re unable to offer the particular treatment you need, we will do everything we can to help you find the appropriate resources.
Many Insurances Accepted
Have out of network insurance?
Call 855.834.6682 to verify your benefits. 100% Free and Confidential.
What to Bring
When you arrive at Nova Recovery Center, you are allowed to bring a limited number of personal items. Clothes for personal fitness (including tennis shoes for fitness and recreation) and a swimsuit (swim trunks for men, one-piece suits for women) are a must. Any clothes that depict drinking alcohol or the use of drugs, sexual activity, or advertisements are not allowed. Clothes must also be appropriate for the community (i.e., no short-shorts or low-cut tank tops).
Personal computers, cell phones, and other Internet-capable personal devices are not allowed.
If you arrive with items that we deem inappropriate, we will store them in the locked luggage area and return them to you upon discharge. Please see our admission inventory checklist for more information about what is and is not acceptable.
You will be engaged in a rigorous daily schedule, with wake-up at 6:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7:30 a.m. on weekends. You’ll be involved in structured activities with both staff and your community until 10:00 p.m. Activities you’ll participate in include: meditation, process groups, living skill classes, life coaching, spirituality, chemical dependency and relapse education, Big Book study groups (individualized), recreation, and daily 12-Step meetings.
Nova’s visitation hours are on Sundays from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. You are not allowed to have visitors during the first seven days of your stay. Visitors are not allowed to bring gifts or other items unless they have been pre-approved by your primary counselor.
There are also no phone calls in the first seven days. After that, you will be allowed two personal phone calls per week. Any other communication needs may be discussed with your primary counselor.
Start Living a Healthier, Happier Life
100% Condifential Guarantee
Nova is primarily a private pay facility. When scheduling your admission (or that of a loved one), you’ll discuss financial arrangements with one of our leadership team members. The arrangements you make will have to be confirmed prior to arrival.
Financial Assistance Options
We understand that many clients and families have invested time and finances into the recovery process. We strive to make our drug and alcohol addiction treatment program and services as accessible as possible. For a free consultation call us today.
American Healthcare Lending helps more clients afford services with the nation’s leading online financing platform for healthcare. Click below to view options.
FreedomLoans Patient Financing Program
FreedomLoans Patient Financing Program provides clients with financial assistance for treatment services through affordable loan options created in partnership with major national banks and lending institutions.
Call Us Now and Begin Healing at:
Or you can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.