Addiction Monitoring Program
Accountability for Continued Recovery
Beds Available Today.
Nova’s Addiction Monitoring Program is a curriculum-driven program that allows you to partner with a sober coach to pursue your recovery goals. You sober coach (also called a program coordinator) will provide consistent support, encouragement, and guidance as he or she works with you to develop a plan that will help you achieve your recovery goals.
The primary goals of our Addiction Monitoring Program are to:
- Maintain accountability
- Set and achieve recovery goals
- Gain essential life skills that will help you avoid relapse triggers and harmful behaviors
Upon enrollment, an appropriate contact frequency between yourself, your sober coach, and other individuals within the recovery circle will be established. This recovery circle is typically comprised of family members, friends, and a sponsor. In addition to working with those in the recovery circle, your sober coach will meet with you on a weekly basis for approximately 12 weeks to process curriculum goals and objectives.
Nova’s Addiction Monitoring Program accomplishes these things with a recovery and life skills-oriented curriculum that is designed to support all individuals in every stage of early recovery.
We understand that every person’s recovery experience is different and your needs will vary based on your individual circumstances. To better meet your needs, we provide three different curriculum options for those enrolled in our Addiction Monitoring Program.
If you’d like to enroll in Nova’s Addiction Monitoring Program, our admissions team can help you determine which curriculum option is the best choice for you.
- Helps client establish a recovery support network
- Provides consistent accountability and support
- Encourages client to set and achieve sobriety goals
- Enhances personal growth
- Provides essential life skills
- Aids in the transition from inpatient rehab to independent sober living
- Can be combined with IOP to further increase benefits
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.