Drug and Alcohol Detox in Buda, Texas
Addiction Detox Center with Luxury Accommodations
Beds Available Today.
Hill Country Detox is a sister company of Nova Recovery offering medically assisted detox services in Buda, Texas. This center for men and women is a sub-acute detox facility offering individualized care and a caring, experienced staff of drug and alcohol detoxification specialists.
At this facility, you are always treated with the respect and care you deserve, in a welcoming environment that is designed to feel like home. Detoxification can be an uncomfortable process, but our qualified medical staff is here to help manage your withdrawal symptoms and make it as comfortable as possible.
Detox Treatment Programs
Hill Country Detox provides medically assisted detox for a number of different addictive substances, including the following:
Your drug detox program is created based on the results of a comprehensive assessment and is updated throughout the progression of your program as needed. We view the detoxification process as a collaborative effort, with the purpose of addressing the discomfort of withdrawal symptoms while also ensuring your safety.
The Stages of Detox
Unlike many other detox facilities, drug and alcohol detox at this facility is a highly individualized process, with each person’s program being tailored to their needs. The time required to complete your program will be based on the type of drug or alcohol detox being completed as well as your individual circumstances.
On your first day of detox, your recovery specialist, resident advocate and counselor will welcome you into Hill Country Detox with a tour of the property. Once you’ve had a chance to view our facility, you’ll complete your onboarding paperwork and sit down with a nurse for a personal evaluation to determine your current health needs. Your detox will begin based on the findings of that evaluation.
Drug and alcohol detox programs at Hill Country Detox are highly individualized but each one incorporates three main stages:
- Comprehensive assessment: Within your first 24 hours at Hill Country Detox, the medical team will perform a need-finding comprehensive evaluation to assess your overall health and history of drug abuse. This provides the necessary details to develop a detox program that best addresses your needs.
- Supervised detox: During this phase, the staff will consistently monitor your vitals and health status to address any physical, medical or emotional needs. Hill Country Detox has a medical team on-site 24/7 to make sure you are comfortable and safe throughout your detox program.
- Individual and group counseling: The main goal of your individual and group counseling is to focus on your needs during detox. Your detox counselor will work with you to help you recognize old, damaging behaviors and learn how to replace them with healthier ones that will help lead to a lifetime of sobriety. Your counselor will also be there to help you work through emotions that may arise as your body adjusts to an absence of the addictive substance.
Hill Country Detox is also happy to provide additional family services throughout your detox treatment. Your counselor will call a designated family member daily to provide updates on your progress, answer any questions they may have, and serve as a constant source of support during this first phase of your recovery.
Mediterranean-Style Luxury Accommodations
Think of our facility as your home away from home. Our beautiful Mediterranean-style home provides a luxurious living space for you to recover and rest while you clear your body and mind of harmful toxins.
The home is surrounded by vivid greenery and the property features a convenient putting green and peaceful pool. Inside, the property features comfortable, furnished living and dining spaces with lavish restrooms and cozy semi-private or private bedrooms with televisions. You’ll also enjoy delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals and snacks anytime during your stay.
Hill Country Detox Center is located on 20 acres of serene land in Wimberley, Texas, just southwest of Austin. The facility sits right off of Old Oaks Ranch Road, in a quiet and tranquil location surrounded by the natural beauty of Texas Hill Country.
It is also just a 20-minute drive from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and from the downtown Austin area. If you are flying into the Bergstrom International Airport for treatment, we can provide complimentary car service to the treatment center and back to the airport after the completion of your detox program.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.