Ebook : Rethinking Prison for Drug Offenders: Alternatives to Incarceration
In this ebook, you’ll learn about:
- The cost of Incarceration on home, family and the community
- Incarceration Alternatives
- Drug Court and Low-level offenders
- And Much More
Jail and prison overcrowding are a major problem in the U.S. today and Texas accounts for the fourth highest incarceration rate in the country. Prioritizing smart strategies to reduce jail and prison populations in Texas has become an ongoing mission for the state and steps have been taken to reduce incarceration and look for alternatives.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.