Ebook : Behavioral Therapies for Addiction Treatment
In this ebook, you’ll learn about:
- How behavioral therapies work
- 12-step facilitation therapy
- Other complimentary therapies
Behavioral therapies administered in individual, group and family settings are the most commonly used and effective forms of treatment for substance use disorders, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse’s Principles of Effective Treatment. Behavioral therapy is a method of treatment that helps people change self-destructive behaviors.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.