Enjoy a Convenient and Desirable Location in Austin, Texas
All of our Austin sober living homes and apartments are located in the North Central area of the city. Conveniently located near the IOP group office, our sober homes also provide residents with close and easy access to local public transportation options. This makes it easy to get around the city without a car.
Settle Into a New Home With Comfortable Amenities
Our Austin sober living homes are fully furnished with comfortable, modern furniture. With spacious rooms, full kitchens, washers and dryers on-site, flat-screen TVs, and cable and Wi-Fi, our residents feel right at home. Laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, and cooking and eating utensils are supplied for clients’ convenience.
Additionally, our men’s sober living apartment complex offers additional amenities for residents to enjoy, including a private pool, fitness center, community/media center, coffee lounge, and pet-friendly sober living apartments.
What are the Benefits of Sober Living Programs?
- Time to adjust to sobriety in a sober, stable, and supportive environment
- Opportunities to apply the life skills gained in rehab with consistent guidance
- A gradual increase in life responsibilities and independence
- Distraction-free environment to focus on recovery and reduce relapse risk
- Many opportunities to establish meaningful, sober friendships
- A smoother transition back into mainstream life
Get Professional Support and Guidance to Sustain Long-Lasting Sobriety
Support and accountability are essential to sustaining your sobriety after treatment. Our Austin sober living homes provide essential recovery support services for individuals in recovery, whether they’re newly sober or have recently relapsed. Residents can continue living at our sober homes as long as necessary while taking advantage of the following support services:
- Structured housing – All of our sober living houses in Austin are substance-free environments that provide structured daily routines, complete with household chores, house meetings, resident events, and more. Professional staff members that live on-site and off-site help keep residents accountable with regular drug testing, weekly house meetings, and household rules that are consistently enforced.
- Sober coaches – Our experienced sober coaches provide ongoing guidance through each resident’s recovery program curriculum. By offering consistent support and accountability, we do the best we can to ensure that each resident achieves his or her recovery goals and program objectives and can establish a stable, sober life outside of rehab.
- Peer Recovery support program – Our structured recovery support program is led by certified peer recovery specialists. This program empowers residents with the tools and resources they need to apply for jobs, update their resumés, and prepare for interviews to gain viable employment. Our recovery program also helps residents plan for ongoing education opportunities (if they choose to do that) and identify local volunteer opportunities.
- Outpatient treatment services – Residents of our Austin sober living homes also have access to intensive outpatient programs (IOP) that complement our sober living services and provide additional support. Outpatient groups meet three times a week and clients also attend local recovery support group meetings in the Austin area. Online IOP is also available.
- Certified peer recovery support program – Our certified peer recovery support specialists are in long-term recovery and provide ongoing support and guidance with one-on-one sessions with sober living residents. These relationships offer support, accountability, and can also help prevent relapse by identifying signs of relapse early on before they become a major problem.
Our Ongoing Commitment to Excellence is Backed By National Accreditation and Certification
We believe that quality care starts with accountability. Our sober living homes are affiliated with and/or recognized by the following professional organizations:
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- National Alliance for Recovery Residences
- Texas Recovery Oriented Housing Network
- Texas Association of Addiction Professionals
We Are In-Network With Most Insurance Companies for IOP Treatment
Eudaimonia sober living home residents may use their insurance to pay for intensive outpatient programming and our Peer Recovery Support Specialist Program. If you would like to verify your insurance information and coverage with us, please call (512) 605-2955 to complete a fast and confidential phone verification.
Get Out And Enjoy Sober Life in Austin, Texas
If you’re just starting your sobriety journey, Austin is a great place to be! Austin is one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation and it’s home to many opportunities, exciting local events, beautiful outdoor spaces, and much more. Here are just a few of the perks of living in Austin:
- A diverse and healthy local economy: Austin’s unemployment rate is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average. The estimated population is 978,908 (as of 2019) and people come from all over the world to experience Austin living. The city is a major tech hub but it’s also a center for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Some of Austin’s largest employers are Austin ISD, UT at Austin, TSU, Dell, and Seton Family of Hospitals, among others. If you’re searching for employment after rehab, we can help you apply for jobs, update your resumé, and prepare for interviews.
- Many colleges and universities: Austin is home to several different educational institutions, including the University of Texas at Austin, Texas State University, Austin Community College, the Art Institute of Austin, and more. If you want to go back to school after completing rehab, we can help you plan for your education.
- Fun attractions and things to do: There’s never a lack of fun (and sober) things to do in Austin. With countless parks and trails throughout the city, live music venues and shows, world-class museums, and popular local events like South by Southwest and the Austin Film Festival, you’ll enjoy experiencing sober life in Austin.
Not quite ready for a call? You can fill out the form below.
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Full continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation.
One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.