Our mission is to teach a new way of life, where individuals recovering from alcoholism or drug addiction can learn and grow and begin a life of long-term sobriety. Our core values are honesty, integrity, giving, helping, succeeding and enjoying.
The Nursing Coordinator provides leadership, direct supervision and oversight of daily operations at our detox facility in North Austin.
- Collaberate with physicians and clinicians to promote and ensure the high quality of care that we pride ourselves in delivering
- Participate and lead the organization in management, infection control, performance improvement, compliance, training and staff development
- Maintain medical and pharmaceutical supplies at established par levels to ensure promotion of cost effectiveness
- Schedule medication destruction with consulting pharmacist
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas
- Mental health/substance abuse experience
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- CARN preferred