Our mission is to teach a new way of life, where individuals recovering from alcoholism or drug addiction can learn and grow and begin a life of long-term sobriety. Our core values are honesty, integrity, giving, helping, succeeding and enjoying.
The LVN position delivers quality client care through assessing, monitoring and communicating observations and findings with physicians and other members of our treatment team. The LVN will promote restoration of health, client and family education and serves as a client advocate. The LVN position is located at our detox facility in North Austin.
- Delivers quality client care through assessing, monitoring and communicating observations and findings with physicians and other members of the treatment team.
- Coordinates admissions with Admissions Department and obtains admission orders from physicians.
- Monitors Client self-administration of medication.
- Maintains and adheres to established infection control/employee health program.
- Maintains compliance to all Nova Recovery policies and procedures, as well as, all state and accreditation standards.
- Functions as a “house supervisor” in absence of other supervisory staff.
- Provides detox assessments, history and physical reports.
- Develops detox treatment.
- Leads client education groups when scheduled.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid LVN license in the State of Texas
- Detox/substance abuse experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Self starter with the proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.