Business Development Team
Our Business Development Team is our liaison to other addiction and mental health professionals, schools, organizations and the community. This knowledgeable, outgoing team of professionals cultivates partnerships, identifies new markets, and pursues strategic opportunities that allow us to grow and improve our services for our clientele. If you have any questions about Nova Recovery Center, please feel free to contact any member of the team.
Business Development Team
Business Development Representative – Keith Gerlack
Keith Gerlack is a Business Development Representative for Nova Recovery Center, and has worked in the addiction treatment industry since 2012 in various roles, including Admissions and referral relations. In May of 2007, he graduated from Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, PA, with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Corporate Communications. Through his own experience with addiction and his ongoing recovery, Keith understands the impact active addiction has on not only the individual struggling, but also their families, and can assist you in finding the appropriate level of care.
National Marketing Rep – Randy Clunan
As a National Marketing Rep, Randy markets Nova Recovery’s services to professionals and organizations throughout our national footprint. His personal experience in recovery and passionate commitment to sobriety gives him an in-depth understanding and compassion for those who are suffering from addiction. Randy has an excellent background representing multiple treatment organizations over the past seven years with direct experience in intervention, admissions, national outreach and business development. Prior to recovery, Randy was the CEO of a wireless company in Mississippi and currently lives in Madison, MS. An avid golfer and health enthusiast, Randy enjoys being with his two daughters and son more than anything! Please feel free to reach out and say hello to him or with any questions about Nova Recovery!
Our Business Development Team will attend the following conferences:
- Winter Symposium – Colorado Springs, CO – 1/31-2/3
- C4 aXis – Naples, FL – 1/31-2/3
- The Evolution of Addiction Treatment – Los Angeles, CA – 2/2-2/5
- Foundations Innovations in Recovery – San Diego, CA – 4/3-4/6
- NAATP – Austin, TX – 5/21-5/23
- C4 West Coast Symposium – LaQuinta, CA – 6/1-6/4
- Foundations Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare – Nashville, TN – 6/20-6/21
- c4 C.O.R.E. – Amelia Island, FL – 7/16-7/19
- National Conference on Addiction Disorders – Baltimore, MD – 8/16-8/20
- c4 Cape Cod Symposium – Hyannis, MA – 9/14-9/17
- Foundations Moments in Change – Palm Beach, FL – 9/26-9/29
- MGMA – San Francisco, CA – 10/30-11/2
- Recovery Results – Dallas, TX – 11/28-11/30