Ebook : Understanding Alcohol Addiction
In this ebook, you’ll learn about:
- How alcohol abuse transitions to addiction
- The long-and short-term effects of alcohol abuse
- The three steps of alcohol addiction recovery
In 2012, an estimated 6.5 percent of Texans over the age of 12 had an alcohol use disorder, and 28 percent of all clients admitted to public treatment programs in the state cited alcohol as their primary substance of abuse. While over 17 million Americans have an alcohol use disorder, fewer than eight percent get the help they need to enjoy successful long-term recovery.
Call Us Now and Begin Healing at:
Or you can fill out the form below.
What Makes Us Different
- Gender-specific treatment
- Evidenced-based treatment
- 12-Step immersion
- 90-day residential treatment
- Family program
- Continuum of care
- Insurance and private pay
100% Confidential Guarantee
Nova Recovery Center is dedicated to helping you or your loved one get help. Please call or fill out this form for a confidential consultation. One of our understanding, dedicated advisors will contact you about your options. Begin healing today.