Summary: The Resident Assistant will assist with milieu management under the direction of the Operations Director. We are seeking Resident Assistant’s for our 2nd shift.
- Monitoring and providing direction/redirection to clients regarding the structure of the program.
- Modeling and supporting the client’s recovery process
- Providing oral and written reports continually while on shift.
- Complete daily checklist and reports any facility issues to supervisor.
- Recognizes crisis situations and provides appropriate interventions based on training and experience.
- Preparing and distributing group attendance reports as required.
- Keep the supervisor informed of client behaviors and/or attitudes that could affect the client’s treatment.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to clients, staff, and any other information this position may be privy to.
- Must have the ability to interact warmly and professionally with clients while maintaining personal boundaries.
- Must have the ability to walk across campus on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, stoop and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Knowledge of 12 step program preferred.