The Recovery Advocate will assist with milieu management under the direction of the Recovery Advocate Manager. We are seeking Recovery Advocates for our 2nd shift.
- Monitoring client attendance at required program activities.
- Monitor and provide direction/redirection to clients regarding the structure of the program.
- Model and support the client’s recovery process.
- Monitor client self-administration of medication.
- Coordinate admissions with the admissions staff to ensure the safety of the client and the client environment.
- Complete daily checklist and reports any facility issues to supervisor.
- Recognizes crisis situations and provides appropriate interventions based on training and experience.
- Accurately document all pertinent information in the BestNotes system, or on the shift report as directed.
- Interact with clients, visitors and staff in a professional manner.
- Preparing and distributing group attendance reports as required.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to clients, staff, and any other information this position may be privy to.
- Must have the ability to interact warmly and professionally with clients while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- Must have the ability to walk across campus on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, stoop and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Excellent oral communication skills are required.
- Prior experience with Windows operating systems is required.