The Licensed Vocational Nursing position delivers quality client care through assessing, monitoring and communicating observations and findings with physicians and other members of our treatment team.
- Delivers quality client care through assessing, monitoring and communicating observations and findings with physicians and other members of the treatment team.
- Coordinates admissions with Admissions Department and obtains admission orders from physicians.
- Monitors Client self-administration of medication.
- Maintains and adheres to established infection control/employee health program.
- Maintains compliance to all Nova Recovery policies and procedures, as well as, all state and accreditation standards.
- Functions as a “house supervisor” in absence of other supervisory staff.
- Provides detox assessments, history and physical reports.
- Develops detox treatment.
- Leads client education groups when scheduled.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas
- Detox/substance abuse experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-starter with the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.