Business Development Team
Our Business Development Team is our liaison to other addiction and mental health professionals, schools, organizations and the community.
Business Development Team
Chief Marketing Officer – Raul Nunez
Raul Nunez, a certified intervention professional (CIP), has spent the last four years in the addiction industry making connections and bringing people and facilities together in order to get clients the individualized help they need.
Raul joined Nova Recovery Center as the Chief Marketing Officer and is focused on building relationships across the addiction industry to facilitate client placement. Raul is excited to have joined Nova and to have the opportunity to help grow and make accessible the resources that will change the lives of those who are seeking to recover from their addictions.
Business Development Representative – Keith Gerlack
Keith Gerlack is a Business Development Representative for Nova Recovery Center, and has worked in the addiction treatment industry since 2012 in various roles, including Admissions and referral relations. In May of 2007, he graduated from Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, PA, with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Corporate Communications. Through his own experience with addiction and his ongoing recovery, Keith understands the impact active addiction has on not only the individual struggling, but also their families, and can assist you in finding the appropriate level of care.
Business Development Representative – Randy Clunan
As a Regional Marketing Rep, Randy will be marketing Nova Recovery’s services to professionals and organizations in the Southeastern part of the country. His personal experience in recovery and passionate commitment to sobriety gives him an in depth understanding and compassion for those who are suffering from addiction. Randy has an excellent background representing multiple treatment organizations over the past five years with direct experience in intervention, admissions, national outreach and business development. Prior to recovery, Randy was the CEO a wireless company in Mississippi and currently lives in Madison, MS.
An avid golfer and health enthusiast Randy enjoys being with his two daughters and son more than anything! Please feel free to reach out and say hello to our new addition to the Nova Recovery team.
Our Business Development Team will attend the following conferences:
- Winter Symposium – Colorado Springs, CO – 1/31-2/3
- C4 aXis – Naples, FL – 1/31-2/3
- The Evolution of Addiction Treatment – Los Angeles, CA – 2/2-2/5
- Foundations Innovations in Recovery – San Diego, CA – 4/3-4/6
- NAATP – Austin, TX – 5/21-5/23
- C4 West Coast Symposium – LaQuinta, CA – 6/1-6/4
- Foundations Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare – Nashville, TN – 6/20-6/21
- c4 C.O.R.E. – Amelia Island, FL – 7/16-7/19
- National Conference on Addiction Disorders – Baltimore, MD – 8/16-8/20
- c4 Cape Cod Symposium – Hyannis, MA – 9/14-9/17
- Foundations Moments in Change – Palm Beach, FL – 9/26-9/29
- MGMA – San Francisco, CA – 10/30-11/2
- Recovery Results – Dallas, TX – 11/28-11/30